Lately + Finds
- The Roughdraft cabin is looking so homey.
- Sarah made the most beautiful mermaid.
- Casey’s mood blanket is such a great way to journal.
- The simplicity of this quilt is perfection.
- Milla’s posts always feel like a feast for the eyes (and the soul.)
- The ethereal patterns in the Clarity collection were instant love for me!
- This post shows a perfect winter day.
- I’ve been keeping warm with pumpkin/squash soup and lots of tea.
- You knitting and Downton fans will appreciate this.
- And while I’m talking knitting love: Nineteenth century knitting books!
- Bring on rhubarb season!
- Beautiful way to showcase the range of colors you can get by dyeing.
- Lori’s shawl is stunning.
- Took some photos of new items in the Buckaloo View shop.
What have you been doing and finding lately?