Harmony Art Organic Fabric Giveaway
As I said last week, I still have the privilege of giving away this yard of Harmony Art Organic Fabric. Something you may not know about a lot of Harmony Art fabric is that they are an extra wide width. 110” to be exact. So you are getting over 2 times the square footage of fabric per yard! Plus it opens up more options, like sheeting, quilt backing and other large craft projects without having to seam. This particular piece is the Stornetta design in the blue colorway. And silky smooth and organic. It really doesn’t get better.
Rules and fine print about entering the giveaway:
- To enter to win one yard of Harmony Art Organic cotton sateen in blue Stornetta, simply leave a comment below mentioning what you might make with this yard. (Required.)
- To earn an extra entry, like Harmony Art on Facebook and leave an extra comment here stating you did so. (Optional.)
- Only one required and one optional entry per person.
- Open to residents worldwide.
- Giveaway will close on Sunday April 20th, sometime in the evening US Eastern time.
- The wining comment will be drawn randomly and announced here.
- Be sure to use a valid email as that is how I will be contacting the winner.
- Do not leave your email address in the comment box. There is a designated spot for it. (Putting it in the comment may cause your comment to be eaten up by my spam filter.)
- If the winner does not respond by Wednesday the 23rd, a new winner will be drawn.