It has been since December since I’ve done a Gratitude Sunday post. Although I do take time to think about what all I have to be grateful for, it really does help to do these posts here once in a while, to write them out and acknowledge them
This week I was grateful for:
- a bit of rain.
- and the cool air that followed.
- teaming up with some great artists and creatives.
- avoiding a ranty response to something insensitive someone I really respect posted online.
- the many colors of summer (seen above.)
- that I get to live with my Grandma and spend so much time with her.
- a big bowl of fresh picked blueberries.
- and blueberry pancakes.
- chicken antics.
- visits from family and friends.
- a new-found love (addiction?) of jam and jelly making.
- bags of green beans slowly filling the freezer.
What were you most grateful for this past week?